Front-end web developer.
You’ll be problem solving within a team of like-minded individuals to find user-friendly solutions to complex digital challenges. No two days are the same at Fluid as you’ll be working across a diverse portfolio crafting pixel masterpieces.
This would be our top 5 desirables in the ideal candidate:
- Good design and UX awareness
- Serious knowledge in common development tools such as HTML5, JS and CSS3
- Knowledge of building within CMS systems, we tend to use Drupal
- Experience in implementing fully responsive designs with legacy support
- Familiar with the latest web standards and technologies
We’d like you to have a few years’ experience behind you so you can hit the ground running. We work closely together so we’re not expecting you to bring everything to the table but if you did have any of the following skills, that’ll be a great help:
- Know your way around key post-development tools (Adobe Suite, mockups, prototyping tools)
- Proven experience using JS animation libraries
- An understanding of website optimisation tools
- Experience using CSS pre-processors - we use SASS
- Familiar using server-side technologies
- Can use modern workflow environments such as GIT
- Previous experience using PHP-based CMS systems
So, what can we give you in return?
You’ll be part of a 24-strong, dedicated, ambitious creative team. We’re looking for someone who can fit in culturally while helping to take our digital offering to the next level.
Everyone benefits from Bupa health insurance and free gym membership - we even have weekly pilates classes you can take advantage of. We have regular team socials, we go away to a mystery location at Christmas, you can take five duvet mornings a year and you can park a car for free. We also have a couple of lovely dogs who take residence in the office, pool table and a full kitchen for you to make use of.
It’s a pretty amazing place if we do say so ourselves and this is an excellent career opportunity - but you expected us to say that. If this sounds like your next career move, email email@example.com to arrange a chat.
No agencies please.