We need a really, really good front end web designer with a love for UI / UX. Here's what we're looking for in a nutshell.
Live and breathe
You have to be passionate about websites, with an eye for detail and a flair for design. We need someone with experience of the full design and development process in an agency environment… someone who loves their work and will inspire the people around them.
Bread and Butter
This stuff should come as second nature:
- Great design ability first and foremost
- Serious HTML5/JS/CSS3 credits
- Knowledge of building with CMS systems, ideally Drupal
- Familiarity with latest web standards and technologies
- Experience building fully responsive mobile first websites
Bonus points if you:
- Know your way around key development tools (Illustrator, prototyping, mockups)
- Have experience using CSS pre-processors (ideally SASS)
- Own a keen eye for design with UX / UI experience
- Are familiar using server-side technologies
- Can use modern workflow environments such as GIT
Blood and Tears
Ok, blood and tears might be an exaggeration, but we need someone ambitious, hard working and willing to get stuck in straight away. We're a close team, and we'll be looking for someone who can fit in culturally whilst helping to take our digital offering to the next level.
To find out why Fluid is a great place to work and to discuss the package we can offer, call Phil or Ed on 01332 201743 or send your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please!
To find out more or to try us for size, say firstname.lastname@example.org