Here’s an outline of the skills and experience we’ll be looking for…
- Proven ability to take architectural visualisations from concept phase all the way through to Photorealistic render.
- Experienced with 3ds Max and the Corona render engine as well as plugins such as Forest pack and Railclone.
- Can interpret, import and refine architectural files such as DWGs, Sketchup and Revit files.
- Strong eye for detail including composition, lighting and materiality.
- Excellent modelling skills and experience in multiple forms of animation.
- Knowledge of VR/AR and games engine technology would be a benefit, although not essential.
You can get a feel for careers at Fluid by clicking here. And if you want to ask any questions or express an interest in the role, please email email@example.com